outtake from this shoot:
Should actor Benedict Cumberbatch be included on the #TIME100?
Reminder. Official list won’t be chosen by voting, but it would be nice if he won the poll anyway, just to show the haters what we can do as a fandom :)
Mark Gatiss, James McAvoy and Martin Freeman attend the Laurence Olivier Awards at The Royal Opera House on April 13, 2014 in London, England.
new tab for high res.
— Benedict Cumberbatch talking about humanity at Sydney Oz Comic Con (via elizabeth-bennet)
Benedict dancing and commenting on the ThrillerBatch video
Benedict dancing (and singing along) to “Doin’ It Right” at OZCon in Sydney (x)
I can’t stop listening…
- he loves that we scream when the molly kiss came on screen
- we all applauded him when he asked for a bottle of water and proceeded imitated us in a high pitched voice “oh my god he’s a normal person”
- we were allowed to yell out characters he should play next, and loved the idea of being the next Cinderella or fairy godmother
- he told a guy that he is such a unique individual little snowflake
- he did the Alann Rickmen impression and told us Tom Hiddleson could go fuck himself for copying him
- he likes that we (meaning everyone in the Benedict fan-base) can understand when he is making a joke and when he’s serious, unlike the media.
- he admitted that he didn’t appreciate being told that people thought he was shorter in person
- he then admitted that by saying that and making those people feel bad that he knows he is an arsehole.
- he says fuck a lot and it is incredibly sexy and he knows it because we all went wild every time he swore.
- he knows that we love the socks
Pictures are mine, from OzComicCon sydney 12.4.14 - credit me if you want to use them
"Benedict Cumberbatch takes the stage with a beat" (x)
Where did you celebrate New Years Eve?
In Barcelona. I had a few days off before we started shooting for The Fifth Estate.
You play Daniel Domscheit-Berg, who was, next to Julian Assange, a central figure when it came to the exposure website.
In January we had many…